International meet

Anyone make it?

I went.. ehh.. sorta disappointing to me.

didnt find ANY used locks AT ALL.. DRAT.

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

Dang it!

Missed another opportunity to meet you, Shiva. I was there, too, but I guess our paths didn't cross. :-(

Maybe next time!

Dave

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc.com

yep.. went in to the vendors part, walked around it twice.. SI had some interesting blanks at to me reasonable prices..

NEVER saw any old locks, unfortunately saw some interesting prices on other things- some that I thought were TOTALLY out of line, and others that were you gotta be kidding cheap IMO.

--Shiva--

Reply to
me