Is there a way to retrieve a old listing from ebay? On Topic

Hey all you ebay and computer sharpies.

I bought a car on ebay back in the summer and I may need to sell it now. I do not have any pictures other than what was on the listing. I paid for it but I did not get any feed back from the seller. Is there a way to retrieve the URL for the listing? I have been unable to bring the car from it's home on the west coast to Tucson so far, but I may have someone interested in it. It is a Studebaker-Packard Product.

Bob Miles Tucson AZ

Reply to
bob m

Malcom Gillette