It runs, the 232.

I finally got to fire up the 232. I had started re-building it last year, and had to drop the project for other more immediate needs. I finally got time and got it (my act and the engine)together on a mount I put together. Fired it up in the driveway, with no mufflers. Runs well, good oil pressure.(should be,,, top and bottom end are now rebuilt!) Ran a compression check, all cylinders running close to or over 130lbs.

Now, what the hell am I going to do with it?? I have nothing to put it into.

Maybe I'll put a 10kw generator on the back, and use it during power outages!!

We are having the Zone meet here in Tulsa, weekend of the 26th. Maybe I'll take it and try to sell it.

Reply to
jimandkathiekrise
jimandkathiekrise