It's a Great Thing...

When you have almost all the chrome back on the outside of your car! I have just the rocker panel covers to clean up and put back on, and the tail lights - but I think they will be the last thing I do before she goes back on the road, being rare-er than hen's teeth and twice as spendy. I might have enough put by with this mid month check to get the u-channel for the windows! My wife says she (the car) finally looks like a car again.

Dan Kay

61 Lark VIII 4D Regal
Reply to
Dan Kay

Funny how those 61 taillight lenses have become so dear - they were never that pricey back in the day.

Reply to
Dan