Ken Voigt Auction Pictures

Summer road trip anyone?

Enjoy!!

5&ItemType=AUCTION&ShowAllPhotos=True

Rob

Reply to
RobYoung

Looks like some great Studes and Stude parts - even some vintage "Brand X" if your pals are looking!

Reply to
zoombot

I told Ken that I would be there and that I can not guarantee if I will buy anything, butu that I would make sure nobody steals anything too cheap.

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"
Reply to
Barry

Well, Barry, with scrap cars bringing up to $150 for iron right now, nothing is going to be sold too cheap if there is a crusher nearby...but it might be recycled next week into a new Camry or some such! BP

Reply to
bobcaripalma

A 38 like mine and a couple great rat rod possibilities. Why are the good sales always so far away from me... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

DANG!! Scrap cars are bringing $150 each now???? I hate 7 or 8 candidates out back...and none of them are Studebakers! I need to find someone willing to haul them off and split the money with me...I have a

16' flatbed and a new winch...but can't tolerate the heat to spend the day loading and unloading all those cars that my family "stored" out back and never came to retrieve!

JT...you listening?? Want to go 'halvsies' on hauling off some of my junkers? I'll provide the trailer and winch and the cars to be hauled off.

Lemme see...I have:

67 Fairlane 4-door 76 Ford panel Van 84 Dodge van 74 Pinto 2 door hatchback 76 Toyota Celica 74 Suburban 79 Mercedes 64 Chevy 1/2 Ton PU

I also have a 39 Coupe Express frame w/ a busted block and rear end still in it. Technically, it belongs to Mike Gaither but he left it there, saying he didn't want or need it, so it's fair game, too!

Bob (I call 'em, you haul 'em)!!

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Bigbob62

[...]

Yep, around here complete cars (with engine) are bringing right in the $110-$115 per TON. "Sheet Iron" or misc. loose steel (fenders, hoods, frames) are in the $90-$100 per ton. I parted out six this spring and it netted two big loads on the trailer going to the recycler. I ended up getting $525 for those two loads and I kept the engines and all other good parts.

Reply to
Lee

Reply to
mbstude