Larks and stuff for sale

1959 Lark 2 door station wagon. Six and OD tranny. Rusty by Arizona standards, great by back east standards. Not running, been sitting for years. Most glass good, all of the wagon stuff is intact. Have a extra windshield. Good tail gate. NO TITLE. 1961 Lark 4 door sedan. originally a V-8, automatic car. No rust. Good AZ title. The front sheet metal is off, primed and ready to go back on. Complete interior and good glass. Two extra rear doors still in the NOS Studebaker wrappers (don't need 'em, the others are great). Extra '61 windshield, extra 59/60 windshield. Many extra NOS and used parts that I don't remember exactly what is there. Extra body parts. '65 Chevy/Baker six with 23,000 miles and a NOS, first gear start flight-o-matic for a pre-65 Stude. Water cooled, HD tranny. Other parts to install the Chevy/baker into a pre-65 Stude (don't shoot me, please) Will sell if you want the rest ($250.00). Package deal, won't part out. Don't ask. 520-762-0271 early eves. Leave a day time message. Will help you load. $1000.00 for all. Will need to brings tires or a air compressor to load.

Reply by e-mail to: snipped-for-privacy@msn.com

Guys I haven't been here in a long time. Much has been happening. I need to get rid of my Stude stuff in the yard. I'm keeping the shed stuff, and the GT. These parts are in south west Tucson, Arizona. I'm not into/don't have time to send pics, a detailed inventory, or generally mess with this much. There is a lot of "stuff", I was an addicted Stude nut that had money and couldn't let anything go. Not trying to be unsociable and unfriendly, but life is slightly complicated right now. This is a good stash of Lark stuff and cars. I just will never get to it.

Great talking to you'all again. Hope someone is interested.

Thanks, Kelly Marion

Reply to
kelmbaker

bob m