Learning From Mr. Rice

Went to the SDC South Central Zone Meet in Tulsa Saturday, and took some shots:

And, I didn't get slapped!

This little lady was quite taken by 'Sheba.

Not sure I've got the photobucket thing figured out yet... if this works, I'll post more pictures later.

Dave Lester

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc

Transtar60

OK, let's see if this works:

Dave Lester

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc

OK Buddy, what did you do to Dave?

Reply to
oldcarfart

Getting close Dave, Now just remember these words. . . "Stomach in, Chest Out" and you will have Jeff right down to a T. . . or you can be his Twin Brother! Oh no! Two Jeff's?

Rick

Rick Courtier

Very "nice" Dave.

I guess that I gotta really get back into the "swing of things" soon.

A major revamp of the '56 Power Hawk is is on the calender that includes rebuilding the lower end of the motah (which has suffered from way too many dry starts), replacing the bondo laden front fenders, a new head liner and paint job.

I'm even toying with the idea of replacing all the glass with tinted since I have it all on hand.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Er, you forgot one thing regarding "l'arnin' frum Mssr Rice," ...Large file sizes! The slide show worked very well for us lowly dial up types.

Thank You!!!

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Well... They *do* have two things in common....... Injuries!

JT

("Whar's tha ground and watch out for the "j" hook")

Rick Courtier wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Hitting two birds with one stone or Shoot fish in a barrel, whichever one you prefer.

Reply to
Rick Courtier

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...

there is the shared crainium follicle gene disorder

Reply to
oldcarfart

You're close Rick... The correct phrase is "Elbow's back, chest out"... Jeff ( amazing to see compliance ) Rice

Reply to
Deepnhock

That's right. . . it's been awhile since I heard you mouth those words to some young thing.

I'm sure I will be hearing it allot this weekend! The correct phrase is "Elbow's back, chest out"...

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Any Black and Tan in that Yuengling?? I WILL PAY DEARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany

That can be arranged!

Reply to
Rick Courtier

--Hell, you weren't tryin!

There might be just one or two things left to 'learn' from Mr. Rice...

Reply to
comatus