LED Third Brake Light

I make this 10 LED Third Brake Light that operates on 6 or 12 Volts. The light has been designed to flash to get the attention of following drivers, and then after a few seconds it goes to a steady on. The lights also use a dc plug and jack to make them easily attachable and removable.

This light is intended to be mounted on the inside of the rear window.

If you desire to have a light that mounts externally, I make this light as well:

Thanks,

EJ

Reply to
EJ

Looks pretty spiffy. I have often thought about getting some type of optional warning signal for the idiots follosing close behind. Do you suppose you may be able to come up with a warning signal for us law abiding folks that would sound off or alert us somewhat so as we may be possibly able to avert being rammed in the ass end by some drunk ass driver. Ya know what I mean Vern? I'll probably be buying one of your 3rd brake lights. Do you suppoe you might consider dropping the price bout 10 bucks cause us Stude owners "we be cheap"? jimmijim

Reply to
jimmijim