Lost Avanti

I sold a R2 Avanti on ebay to a nice elderly couple that arranged shipping with DASH auto shippers and they lost the car. It seems they tried to deliver it early when the owner was out of town and the driver dropped it "somewhere" and DASH can't locate the driver or the car and is not be overly helpful to the couple. The car has been missing for 10 days.

Reply to
John Poulos

JP,

That kind of "care" deserves to be sued!!!!! I really feel for the couple. Flathead

Reply to
FlatheadGeo

Reply to
63Avanti

Florida, this car:

0&sspagename=STRK%3AMESO%3AIT&viewitem=&item00033833787&rd=1,1

63Avanti wrote:
Reply to
John Poulos

WELL, you get what you pay for when you go with an auto transport broker or smaller company. Better to pay more with a reputable company like Horseless Carriage, Intercity, or Passport/FedEx and be able to take delivery of your car.

0&sspagename=STRK%3AMESO%3AIT&viewitem=&item00033833787&rd=1,1

63Avanti
Reply to
Lewis Schucart