Lots and Lots of Studebaker Parts...

I have LOTS of Studebaker parts on Ebay right now, and even more in my

25,000 sq. ft. warehouse that I am thinning out. I have spent the better part of my 80 years collecting and now it is time to weed some out. So long as you are buying parts, I don't have a problem providing some technical information with historical background. That goes for Studebaker, Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Jeep, DeSoto, Hudson, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, Cub Cadet, Cushman, Honda, Bantam, Henry J, International, AMC, Austin Healey, Willys, GMC, White, Fitzjohn, and the list goes on. (btw... my next post will be alphabetical). Drop me an email at unmannedlocation at bellsouth dot net with what you need and I will check my stock. Please tell me where you got my email address from. I am currently building a 1952 Hardtop Commander with a 50 Commander Bullet Nose. It will compliment my 1934 Regal Deluxe Commander Convertible Coupe, my 1934 Dictator Convertible Coupe, my 1932 Dictator Phaeton, and my 1955 Lowey Commander C Body.

James

Reply to
Padhammer

zip van stuff? I need some odd hardware for the body..

--Shiva--

Reply to
me