Lower Air Deflector Needed

I am trying to locate a lower air deflector for my '55 Speedster. Classic has them but they are very pricey. Anyone aware of another source? thanks

Reply to
bam

SASCO had them not long ago. Give Dennis Lambert a call or look on their website using the part number for the item you want.

snipped-for-privacy@praywalker.com wrote:

Reply to
Jim Caldwell

Reply to
John Poulos

I have one and I emailed the fellow.

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
oldcarfart

You are right John, I was thinking of the sedan lower valance.

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Jim Caldwell