MADE A ROAD TRIP!

Gee, it's good to be retired again!

DON'T ASK ME ABOUT THE CARS, I KNOW NOTHING!

Dave Lester

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc

Howz da noggin???

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Healin' up, pretty as ya please, thank yew.

Dave Headbanger

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc

Was that Jeepster for sale? I have a buddy who wants one BAD.

Reply to
Bill Glass

The Lark wagon is a '59, Davie.

Reply to
Loy Daniel

It breaks my heart ta told ya this, Unkie Bill, but that one is not fer sale.

Dave Lester

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc

Thanks, Loy!

Dave Lester

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc

Dang it, Dave! What the heck kind of file is that (.mov) that shows his burnout? I downloaded it and saved it but couldn't find any software to actually PLAY it!

You know I like burnouts...and I assume he's only using one tire, too!

Bob (Mr. One Tire on Fire!)

Dave's Place www.davesplace> Gee, it's good to be retired again!

Reply to
Bigbob62

Dang it, Dave! What the heck kind of file is that (.mov) that shows his burnout? I downloaded it and saved it but couldn't find any software to actually PLAY it!

You know I like burnouts...and I assume he's only using one tire, too!

Bob (Mr. One Tire on Fire!)

Dave's Place www.davesplace> Gee, it's good to be retired again!

Reply to
Bigbob62

You'd think most people should know that since QT is the only accepted ISO standard...

JT

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Try Quicktime Alternative located at

It will allow you to play quicktime in any media player (and install media player classic, a very able stripped down media player) without a bunch of cruft being installed.

p.d.

Bigbob62 wrote:

Reply to
Oujdeivß

QuickTime... the Betamax of the 21st Century, why Windows Media Player doesn't have a extension for it is beyond me. I guess it's the thought if it requires a separate download to use it on Windows machines people will shy away from it and it'll eventually go away.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Most people that use QuickTime on peecees prefer it to the Windoze/Gates crap...

JT

Lee Aanderud wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I guess you know the statistics, I'd say most don't download it until required to.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud