Making Demands On This Forum

The minute somebody jumps in here and 'demands' others do something...... That's when people stop coming here... Let's just have some fun and share experiences and stuff...

I be here Jeff NDY "drive by's must be followed up." jimmijim Options

Reply to
Deepnhock

Well... I'm in the process of getting an old '59 Lark towed to the farm of a friend to donate a few parts to a '59 Lark two door project.

That's awl frum thes heeyah pawts..

JT

Reply to
GrumpyOne

Are you having a bad day? I was only funnin ya. How could you possibly make anything else out of it. Not demanding

Reply to
jimmijim