March 13, 2010 {I'm Still Alive}roster

I'm still alive. Good morning folks. A reminder to advance you clock time setting somewhat forward upon going to bed tonight. Took the 92 LT1{ base 350 300 hp.engine} Corvette out for an assesment drive yesterday. First time since taking delivery from the transport truck driver from Tampa Fl,.day before Thanksgiving. Actually, it was driven 4 miles on Thanksgiving day. Funny and stupid of me but I never even considered or thought when looking and finally buying that this car doesn't really have a per sey trunk. I thought I knew everything. Just a hatchback glass.Well, my friend was able to pack my foldable light weight wheel chair up and lift it into the hatch. Says a person needs a good back because of the height. Oh well,this car is super nice and unmolested, 60,000 easy driven miles. I'm not tired of looking at it yet.High way cruisingy mileage between 19-29 mpg. It was given a clean bill of health. The car really scoots. I'd hate to sell it but if I do I'm going after an Avanti II. I ain't tired of looking at it yet. Still I prefer my 63 GT. jimmijim alive and kickin.

Reply to
jimmijim