may2006 swap meet

who can we look forward to seeing in South Bend this weekend?

Reply to
Mel

John Poulos

Not me this year....

"Mel" wrote...

***
Reply to
Jeff Rice

sorry to say I cannot make it this year.

Reply to
oldcarfart

As usual, I'll be there.

Studeski Claude Chmielewski snipped-for-privacy@netzero.com

Fillmore, Wisconsin

1947 M16 Truck 1962 GT Hawk 1963 Lark 1964 Commander Wagonaire
Reply to
Studeski

Reply to
Greg Meyers

Unfortunately I will miss it this year. I get to go in for an angiogram instead. This growing old really sucks. Have lots of fun and someone take pictures to post? MikeW

Reply to
Mike Williams

I'll be there. I'll probably at the DeLabarre's before the Slow's get there.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Any estimate on an arrival time, Jerry?

Reply to
Lee

Late afternoon-early evening. What's for supper, Bob Evans? I have to make about an hour stop over just below Bolingreen, Ky. to deliver some junk (household items) to my sister's place. BTW, what time zone are you in? LOL

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Hey Jer,

Unfortunately, we are now permanently in the eastern time zone....

Not sure if it'll be Bob Evan's or dinner here at the house. Either way, we'll do fine, I am sure.

Reply to
Lee

I am bringing your '53 C-K bumpers.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Eastern time zone W/daylight savings time?

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Yeah, you probably will beat us there, but that's not saying much. Did I ever tell ya I was late for our wedding? (and will likely be late for my funeral too) One thing's for sure, dan and I don't have high blood pressure from rushing around. (though we may cause it in the people waiting for us)

hope you're bringing an engine with ya, as I may need it. We're planning to drive the Champ.

Jerry Forrester (no spam) wrote:

Reply to
Mel

No. I don't plan on bringing an engine, but I will be glad to diagnose any engine problems the Champ may have when you get there. Maybe we can fix it by turning the PCV valve around (again). But then again, you may really have a hole burned through your piston this time.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

As usual, I'll be coming down from Minnesota with Greg Meyers and Eddie Bauer.

Reply to
BobWaitz

My Suburban is overloaded with C/K goodies(not even any room for a passenger)Bumpers for Jerry F.and way too much other stuff. I invite all attendees to drop by SASCO and browse through the bins.Feel free to buy something too!..

Reply to
Bob

IIRC, Bob Evans was one great place to eat a ton or two at reasonable prices!

JT

Lee wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I'll be there, see ya. Tim K.

Reply to
GTtim

VERY cool.... I think I've another core or two for you as well.....

Reply to
Lee