McKinnon engine/tranny/rear axle available

Out of a '66. Engine needs to be rebuilt, Flight-O-Matic and Rear axle is flanged 27.

$100 takes all but you got to pick up (near Austin, TX)

Also have:

Truck model 44 TT 4:09

and

Standard passenger car 44/3:51

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

If someone else has not taken it, I'll take it. How do you want me to pay for it? cash, credit card, paypal...and I'll have to get it when my van is a little more empty, of that's OK. I'm thinking within about 2 weeks. As you probably know, I live in San Antonio. My phone is 210-410-JOHN

John Wipff

Reply to
fieronut

Oooops... Just so you understand that the $100 covers only the engine, tranny and rear end but not the truck 44 or car 44.

I apologize for the poorly written note.

I don't know what the truck rear end is worth but the car 44 is $50 and has a little over 70K on it.

No problem on when it is picked up. Just want to clear out all the things I no longer will ever use.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Not readily. They are "burried" in another location.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Tried to call you today and got what appeared to be a family discussion but no acknowledgement...

JT

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

So that was you with the 512 AC? Sorry..was working...and I no longer have the # on my phone. Please call me again Monday or so...

Thanx, John

Reply to
Fieronut

Why don't we do this by email?

I'm at:

jetassoc at worldnet dot att dot net

JT

(Down to less than ten spam messages a day!)

Fier>

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire