missing pages from Studebaker Parts Manual

I am happy with the 1963 Studebaker Avanti CD,

one serious flaw. I am working on the rear suspension, and all those pages are missing from the "1963 Studebaker Avanti PARTS MANUAL"

If someone has pages 147-150, I would deeply appreciate a scan by e-mail, a fax, or I will pay for photocopy and mail.

THANKS! snipped-for-privacy@sterkel.org

Reply to
63Avanti

I should have these pages, but won't really have the opportuntity to scan for you for a couple of weeks (already started packing to move) if you haven't got a response by then post back

nate

Reply to
N8N

I'll send you an e-mail in a few minutes... (4:25 PM EST now) It will have a webaddress where you can download the pages..... After downloading, please notify me so I can take them off the website....

Ray

63Avanti wrote:

Reply to
Studeman