More evilBay Studes.....

Call me crazy, but this guy's BIN should be jumped on RIGHT NOW!!!

0006135597&ih6&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Reply to
zoombot

Well just do it!

"The Meek shall inherit the schitt!" Calvin 10:17:52

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

0006135597&ih6&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Reply to
oldcarfart

0006135597&ih6&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT>

Reply to
John Poulos

Assuming the worst, yes maybe a possible engine change. But aren't there several other reason for the engine to lock? And is it truly locked? Blown head gasket, one cylinder water locked, a bolt backed out of the flywheel, more.... But even taken at it's worst extreme, won't a decent 289 or 259 bolt right in with some minor mods, that can be returned to stock after rebuilding the 232? I wish I had the $$$, and time, and space, and wasn't in the getting rid of cars mode that I am. Looks like a fun driver. The non-original paint and interior preclude showing the car, but man what a fun driving around car.

Reply to
kelmbaker

Reply to
John Poulos