More help needed: headlight buckets fasteners, reveal molding fasteners.

What are the headlight buckets held on with? I believe originally these were held on with self tapping screws, looks like number 8 or 10. is there some sort of speed nut needed?

The stainless trim that goes around the side windows, i believe it is called reveal molding. My clips are rusted out or bad or missing. Where can i get more of these? Stude int, does not think they have any. Should i just use rtv? Thanks Ed

Reply to
FortyTwo

All i have is a scan of a body book, does not have headlight details in it. I looked at ALL of my 50 (3) and 51 (2) fenders and none of them have clips so i am going to go with #10 sheet metal screws. I did find some #10 speed nuts that apparently were on one of the panels when i blasted but i have no clue what i took them off of. Could have been used in place of a stripped out headlight screw. Any more insight would be helpfull. Ed

Reply to
FortyTwo