More like labor day weekend

Spending this weekend working on the Studebaker prep for POR-15 and Chassis Black among keeping up on laundry due to the broken now fixed dryer. And of course Yard Work! Even with no rain things grow here in Florida with the Humanity thing going on.and even with over 16 garbage cans full from the pass few weeks I still have at least another 16 to go with all this growth. Plus I seriously thinking fixing the pump from the lake so I can make things grow faster. . .well at least the grass. . . it seems more like Labor Day!

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Spending this weekend working on the Studebaker prep for POR-15 and Chassis Black among keeping up on laundry due to the broken now fixed dryer. And of course Yard Work! Even with no rain things grow here in Florida with the Humanity thing going on.and even with over 16 garbage cans full from the pass few weeks I still have at least another 16 to go with all this growth. Plus I seriously thinking fixing the pump from the lake so I can make things grow faster. . .well at least the grass. . . it seems more like Labor Day!

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Sounds like Rick needs to sit down and have a beer! Tim K.

Reply to
GTtim