Must We Always Begin A Conversation With A Serial Number?

Must be Corvette envy

Deepnhock

First thread I have responded to in a while..

Thanks for the heads up Jeff.

MB

Reply to
mbstude

Yeah, talk about a "silly place".... Corvette guys speak in option code numbers and trailer serial numbers... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

I made a silly comment and now the Avanti guys think I actually have one.

MB- Not an Avanti dude.

Reply to
mbstude

Nothing wrong with being an "Avanti dude" ...but It has always puzzled me why they talk in tongues....... Someone please 'splain for the uneducated...like me...is it due to the running changes? But wait a minute, I have a great idea...why don't we all start OUR conversations with our body #'s...... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George