My nest-to-last pre-Studebaker car

This is like the car I had before people talked me into getting "something practical" in 1965. That was a '64 Dodge which bored me quickly, so I moved to Studebakers a year later.

But that other black beauty is still in my mind.

Karl Haas

It ain't a Stude or a Packard but that thing is COOL!

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

My father's neighbor in Cincy has one of these. He (the neighbor) says his was the Chrysler Presidents personal car. Not as nice as the one shown but very complete and very cool. Had a very hard time getting brake shoes for it. He didn't want to pay current rebuilder's prices.

Steve Vogt

Reply to
Newsgroups

Let me get this straight. He says the president of Chrysler drove a Lincoln?

Must have been the "caliper model" for the Imperial...

Reply to
comatus