My R3 Engines

Hi Everyone, I thought you might enjoy these pictures of my R3 engines. I will post more pictures of my R2 engines soon. The car in the background is my show winning 1962 GT that will soon be attending the Concours De Elegance. Enjoy then pictures. A couple of these engines will soon be sold so I can finance my body off restoration on my R3 Avanti. Wish the pictures were bigger.

Here is the link:

Nimesh Solanki

Reply to
nsolanki77

Awesome work Nash!

Hi Everyone, I thought you might enjoy these pictures of my R3 engines.

Reply to
Jeff Rice

A couple of these engines

Reply to
John Poulos

Excellent and the Avanti will be just the same Regards Nightmare skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Nightmare

Wow! the last time a photograph accelerated my heart rate that much, the subject was in a G-string!

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"
Reply to
Barry

WHOA!!! Looks like you have enough to go around! Are they all clones or originals?

Matthew Burnette So. GA Chapter

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
mbstude

nimesh, is there a volume discount or buy 2 get the 3rd free deal?

Reply to
edjellis

Ooooh, pretty. I see a few of those are already set up for a stickshift bellhousing, if you are looking for donor chassis to break in any of these engines let me know, I might be able to help you out :)

nate

Reply to
N8N