Mythbusters Avanti

Some poor guy paid almost 5 K for a "Cheap Avanti" that was shown in the Mythbusters junk yard scene.

0&item 0020308338

Reply to
John Poulos

Let's try to be positive, John - the rear seatback looks pretty good, and it actually has the ignition sheet metal.....

That poor bastard - just wait til he tries to find window motors.

John Poulos wrote:

0&item 0020308338 >

Reply to
Pat Drnec

That's easy now, they have been repo'ed. It's the paint, interior and chrome that'll cost him 10K plus after he does the driveline.

Pat Drnec wrote:

0&item 0020308338 >>

Reply to
John Poulos

I see he also has a GT Hawk for sale at a BIN for 5K...Looks a lot better than the Avanti..

Reply to
mcavanti

Too much floor rust for me to deal with.

mcavanti wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

how do we know that this is the Mythbuster's Avanti?

Reply to
63Avanti

Looks like the one from the show, and it's from the same area and according to a guy on the SDC forum, it's the one.

63Avanti wrote:
Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to