National Firefighters Day Petition (ot)

(Note: This is true.....

) Subject: National Firefighters Day

This is an excellent idea......and to have come from a teenager... ............just think!!!!!!!!

An idea from the son of a 9/11 firefighter... so before you delete this, just remember that this is a 14 year-old boy who lost his father on September 11th. All you're asked to do is type,point and click. He's got a really great idea. Thanks!

Hello, I lost my Dad on September 11th; he was Chief Edward Geraghty, Battalion 9, New York City Fire Department. He lost his life with many other heroes that day, victims of the terrorists.

Firefighters from all over have come to the aid and rescue of the tragedy in New York and Washington, D.C. Many firefighters lost their lives to save someone else's. The truth of the matter is,they do this every single day.

They truly are heroes. I know many people feel helpless, especially those who live far from NYC and D.C. We all want to do something to show our appreciation, our support. I think we can...

In honor of the bravery, courage and determination of American fire- fighters, there should be a day in our nation to celebrate & appreciate their hard-work and never-ending passion for saving lives.

I think we should honor all those other heroes who still live today. I'm starting a petition for a National Firefighters Day.

Will you help make every September 11th "National Firefighters Day"? Please join me!

Thank you, Connor Geraghty, age 14, Rockville Centre, New York

(I Love U, DAD!!)

PS: When this list reaches 500 names, please send it back to me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Instructions: To add your name, click forward, add your name at the bottom of the list. Send it to all you know. (OR...COPY AND PASTE INTO A NEW MAIL... ADD YOUR NAME.)

  1. Becky Kondi - Bethel, VT
  2. David Kondi - Bethel, VT
  3. Woody Kaplan - Rochester, VT (former volunteer fireman)
  4. Kim Flynn - Atlanta GA
  5. David Ficalore - Atlanta GA
  6. Lee Phillips - Atlanta, GA
  7. Richard Cychosz - Roswell, GA
  8. Dave Raffa- Pecan Plantation Fire Chief- Granbury, TX
  9. Larry Ingram- Cresson Fire Chief- Cresson Texas
  10. Pat Dishman - San Angelo TX
  11. Lyn McEwen - Midland, TX
  12. Pam Williams, Midland, TX
  13. Jennifer Strickland, Odessa, TX
  14. Dennis J. Lorance, New Braufels, TX
  15. Terry L. Christiansen, New Braunfels, TX
  16. Judith M. Christiansen, New Braunfels, TX
  17. Derek L. Christiansen, New Braunfels, TX
  18. Ryan Donaldson-Addison, IL
  19. Andrew Donaldson-Addison, IL
  20. Michael Cloud - Elk Grove Village, IL
  21. Amanda J. Wiszus - Palatine, IL
  22. Michelle (Mitzi) Buttner - Palatine, IL
  23. Jim Yonan-Palatine, IL
  24. Diane Uza, Palati ne, IL
  25. Coleen Dick, Bristol, WI
  26. Terry Dick, Bristol, WI
  27. Ruth Dick, Bristol, WI
  28. Kathy Mullen, Salem WI
  29. Sharon Sloan, IL
  30. Diana Marshall, Winnebago IL
  31. Walt Quick Winnebago, Il
  32. Sue Perry Rockford, Il
  33. Joan Kasbeer - Chandler, AZ
  34. Lucille Michard - Winnebago IL
  35. Bill Hoyt - Winnebago, IL
  36. Gayl Yokes, Tacoma,wa
  37. Mari Elbe - Sussex, WI
  38. Megan Elbe - Milwaukee, WI
  39. Kay Dickmann- Sheboygan, W
  40. Andrea Forster - Lathrup Village, MI
  41. Ann Louise Fish - La Grange Park, IL
  42. Gail Bressner-La Grange, Il
  43. Bette Peterson-Aitkin, Mn.
  44. Mavis Oesterich - McGrath, MN
  45. Midge Wilson, McGregor, MN
  46. Joe Wilson, McGregor, MN
  47. Stacey Schneider, Akeley,MN
  48. Muriel Weibel, Mn.
  49. Harold Weibel, Mn.
  50. Cheryl Schiller,Mn.
  51. Kevin Schiller, Mn.
  52. DJ Schiller. Mn.
  53. KC. Schiller, Mn.
  54. Kristine Schiller, Mn.
  55. Jayden Swanson, Mn.
  56. Josh Chytracek, Mn.
  57. Melissa Torgerson, Mn.
  58. Alex Torgerson, Mn.
  59. Austin Chytracek, Mn.
  60. Adam Chytracek, Mn.
  61. Jacob Chytracek, Mn.
  62. Devon Chytracek, Mn.
  63. Pat Chytracek, Mn.
  64. Barbee Hovelson, SD
  65. Bruce Hovelson, SD
  66. Aaron Hovelson, SD
  67. Adam Hovelson, SD
  68. Aric Hovelson, SD
  69. Andree Hovelson,SD
  70. Dave Spaulding, SD
  71. Missy Sagmoe, SD
  72. Ashley Severson, SD
  73. Bobby Anderson, SD
  74. Tonya Kabris, SD
  75. Mitch Kabris, SD
  76. Doug Sorensen, SD
  77. Diane Sorensen, SD
  78. Kayla Lucas, SD
  79. Sandy Lucas, MT
  80. David Lucas, MT
  81. Shannon Crawford, SD
  82. Adam Walker, SD
  83. Melanie Johnson, SD
  84. Darren Johnson, SD
  85. Bob Syrstad, SD
  86. Jeremy Rave, SD
  87. Brock Spurrell, SD
  88. TJ Schmidt, SD
  89. Carrie Clites, SD
  90. Nicole Resmen, SD
  91. Vera Sullivan,NC
  92. Jo King,NC
  93. Bill King,NC
  94. Mike Lightner, FLA
  95. Beth Lightner, FLA
  96. Melanie Lightner, FLA
  97. Marc Cohen, Fla
  98. Barbara Cohen, Fla
  99. Karen Fitzpatrick, NY
100. Kathy Grossmann, NY 101. Michelle Connaghan, FL native NY'er 102. Kristine Riley, Florida (also born in NY) 103. Denise Wahlers, Naples, FL 104. Clara Alfonso, Lake Mary, FL 105. Robert Alfonso, Lake Mary, 106. Jennifer Wenke, Cape Coral, FL 107. Edward Wenke, Groton, CT 108. Diane Albergo, Long Beach, NY 109. Bobby Silver Las Vegas, NV. 110. GloriaPalazzo Chapala, Mexico 111. Pearl Dreicer,S.J. Cosala, Mx 114. Eunice Edelman, Windham, CT 115. Betty Yokota, Flanders, NY 116. Joanne Hayes, Peekskill, NY 117. Catherine Burchetta, FL (Born in N.Y.) 118. Ed M Burchetta Jr., FL (Born in N.Y.) 119. DeeDee Darveau 120. Dan Darveau 121. Cyndi Neley, Jacksonville, FL 122. David Neeley Jacksonville, FL 123. Chandra Halloran, Jax FL 124. Daniel Halloran, Jax, FL 125. Hunter H alloran, Jax, FL 126. Logan Halloran, Jax, FL 127. Irish Finkelstein, Atlanta, GA 128. Josh Finkelstein, Atlanta, GA 129. Ann Blake, Marietta, GA 130. Paul Blake, Pensacola, FL 131. Emily Blake, Pensacola, FL 132. Paul Kent, Gulf Breeze, Fl 133. Don Kent, Gulf Breeze, fl 134. Gwen Kent, Gulf Breeze, Fl 135. Judy Lange, Franklin, NC 136. Herb Lange, Franklin, NC 137. Leslie Odierno, Sebring, FL 138. Frank Odierno, Sebring, FL 139. Eugene Whitesides, Elizabethton,Tn 140. Carol Wilcox, Elizabethton,Tn. 141. Ken Wilson 142. Kathy Condit 143. Sue Holling 144. Delores Hablewitz 145. Michael Hablewitz 146. Lisa Lemke, Milwaukee WI 147. Jason Lemke Milwaukee WI 148. Valerie Lemke, Milwaukee, WI 149. Tim Lemke, Milwaukee, WI 150. Kristy Harmann, Milwaukee, WI 151. Thomas M Steldt - Milwaukee, WI 152. Maria Steldt - Milwaukee, WI 153. Terry Steldt - Milwaukee, WI 154. Toni Steldt - Milwaukee, WI 155. Mike Komassa - Milwaukee, WI 156. Cody Komassa - Milwaukee, WI 157. Christina Gaudynski - Milwaukee, WI 158. Jeffrey Gaudynski Jr. - Milwaukee, WI 159. Jackie Duncan - Waukesha, WI 160. Susie Albrecht - Oshkosh, WI 161. Frank Albrecht - Oshkosh, WI 162. Tammy Eiler-Oshkosh, WI 163. Katarina Eiler-Oshkosh, WI 164.TJ Eiler-Oshkosh, WI 165. Tanya Albrecht-Oshkosh, WI 166. Andrea Schaefer -Oshkosh, WI 167. Amy Alvarez - Oshkosh, WI 168. Angie Nowicki- WI 169. Jason Nowicki- WI 170. Isiah Stahowiak- WI 171. Elaine Nowicki- WI 172. Sophie Nowicki- WI 173. becky benson-oshkosh, wi 174. dale benson- oshkosh, wi 175. Kerry Hosenfeld - Utsunomiya, Japan 176. Kelly Gallmeyer-Utsunomiya, Japan/Columbus,OH 177. Dan Gallmeyer- Utsunomiya, Japan/ Columbus,OH 178. Chad Aldridge- Reading, PA 179. Mike Hoyt- Lancaster, PA 180. Doug Wilkinson- York, PA 181. Ann M. Wilson - Felton, PA 182. Theresa Geroux-Stewartstown, PA 183. Beverly Hildebrand, York, PA 184. Gerald Hildebrand, York, PA 185. Joanne McDowell 186. Gene McDowell 187. Susie Reese 188. Paul Yeckley 189. Holly Galeza Pgh, PA 190. John Galeza Pgh, PA 191. Debbie Schunk Pgh, PA 192. Steve Schunk Pgh, PA 193. Lisa Kocent, Pittsburgh, PA 194. Danelle Tyler, Pittsburgh, PA 195. Loran Tyler, Pittsburgh, PA 196. Lisa Meinert, Pittsburgh, PA 197. Tom Meinert, Pittsburgh, PA 198 Jan Swedish, Pittsburgh, PA 199 Rudy Swedish, Pittsburgh, PA 200 Jean Norris, Pittsburgh, PA 201 Violet Shoemaker, Landisville, Pa. 202 Richard Shoemaker, Landisville, Pa. 203 Bill DeFranco, Knoxville, TN 204 Diane DeFranco, Knoxville, TN 205 Helen Turner, Knoxville, TN 206 Chuck Turner, Knoxville, TN 207 Steve Rebholz, Cincinnati, OH 208 MeMe Rebholz, Cincinnati, OH 209 Jen Armbruster Cincinnati, Ohio 210 Missy Kramer, Cincinnati, Ohio

211 Melissa Blevins, Cincinnati, Ohio

212 Lynne Rinear, Cincinnati, Ohio 213 Nicole M. Zwissler, Harrison, Ohio 214 Maria Putnick Cincinnati Ohio 215 Lauren Sylvester Cincinnati, OH 216 M. Hickey - Denver, CO 217. Aryn R. Morgenroth, Cincinnati, Ohio 218. Jack R. Morgenroth, III Cincinnati, Ohio 219. Linda Connery, Maineville, Ohio 210. Rebecca Martin Cincinnatti, OH 221. Jim Miller, Middleton, WI 222. John T. Fike 223. Dottie Jurn Sebring,Fl 224. Stew Jurn Sebring Fl 225. Clydine Bulot Okeechobee Fl 226. Fred Bulot Okeechobee Fl 227. Jerome Porter, Okeechobee,Fl 228. Rose Marie Porter, Okeechobee, Fl-- 229. Thomas V. Porter, Bridgeview, Ill. 230. Dee Cygan Bridgeview, Il 231. Debby Cygan, Crest Hill, IL 232. Patti Fitzpatrick, Braidwood, IL 233. Sheryl Fitzpatrick, Braidwood, IL 234. Heather Tesdal 235. Timothy Tesdal 236. Janis Kinkade, IL 237. Su Holohan, IL 238. Liz Cherco, Chicago IL 239. Fred selck, Mt. Prospect, IL

240. Carrie Rice, Ocala, FL

Reply to
Jeff Rice