NCSDC Tri-State Meet Next Weekend!

A reminder to those in the Southeast - the North Carolina Chapter's annual Tri-State Meet is next weekend, Sept 18 - 20. This is always a great meet, lots of great people and activities. Oh....and lots of great Studebakers and related cars.

Info here:

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark

I'm going up with Tom Elliott. See ya there.

MB

Reply to
mbstude

Matthew,

I'll be there Saturday with my Dad, no Studebaker tho....... :-(

Will be on the lookout for you.

Paul

Reply to
r1lark

I'll have on glasses and a Studebaker Truck hat. Probably my "21 and Under" or SDC Forum T shirt. One of the other.

Most likely will be following Tom around while he cruises around in the new Chicken Hawk. (Dark blue Electric "ScooterBaker" that he put a bullet nose on.)

MB

Reply to
mbstude

I'll be in Charlotte...working...and if things work out right....at the Z-Maxx NHRA drags... Close.... But no cigar...

Reply to
DEEPNHOCK