Need a 2 duce throttle linkage ASAP

Guys,

I got a few problems and I need a favor. . . I don't have time to workout a few issues but one that someone can help me on is I need to Borrow or buy a

2 duce throttle linkage for a edmunds type intake and two Strombregs 2 Barrel Carb. to the Studebaker throttle connected to the block. The whole linkage is what I need. I know this is short notice but I will pay for Fed EX shipping charges using my account . I need it for Omaha and I'm leaving this Saturday it could be shipped to a Omaha address for my arrival but I want to swap out my 4 barrel intake and run the 2 duces in Omaha. All help is aprreciated.... If I'm just borrowing I will make it worth your time and effort.

Thanks!!!!!

Reply to
Rick Courtier

I'm thinking, unless you want a progressive linkage, all you really need are a couple rod ends with bolts, some all-thread, a couple nuts, and a little tab to hook the stock linkage onto...

nate

Rick Courtier wrote:

Reply to
N8N

I had ordered a kit for the 2 duces and what a much of crap! Not even close, all I want to do is put my old 2 duce setup back on and run around Omaha and then take it back off before going home for the mileage. I don't have the old linkage and of course no good pictures of the old one too. And I really don't have time chasing down the parts. . . My truck is not even back together yet and I'm leaving Saturday. . .so I was just hoping for a loaner or a easy purchase that will work with just a miner screw adjustment.

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Did you try Dave Thiebault

Reply to