Need Lee D's help w/62 Lark brakes

Hey there, Don't know if I did this right the 1st time. Anyways, we're going to Moms in AZ at the end of March to pick up the 62 and drive it back. I know the battery is shot and the brakes are worse. Any advise on letting someone else fix them? Just want to get the car back here, and start doing the little things on it again. Shawn Miller

-- Message posted using

information at

red62lark

I would try to contact Chuck Collins (studebakerparts.com). He's in Phoenix and a great guy... snipped-for-privacy@FIXMYSTUDEstudebakerparts.com (remove FIXMYSTUDE) He would be able to supply anything you need.. and I'm sure if he couldn't dothe work, he knows who in AZ can

Ray

red62lark wrote:

Reply to
Studeman

Hey Shawn,

I don't remember what city your mom is in. I would get hold of Chuck Collins, like Ray suggested, if you want to have the work done down there (while you are there or before you arrive). He is absolutely top-notch and will not do you wrong.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee