Need recommendation for seat belts

I am looking to install seat belts in my 1954 Champion coupe, with a factory red interior. Anyone have a vendor recommendation for these belts? I am planning to install 5 lap belts, 2 in the rear, and 3 in the front. I do not care about having studebaker labels on them or anything like that, just classic looking belts for a good price. Thanks, Brian

Reply to
brian.erin

Try surfing

for some seat belts.I have em in my Lark.

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany

I use julianos in street rod applications but the studebaker international ones may be to your liking also.

Reply to
oldcarfart

You may want to check out this website also.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 518 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
blacklarkviii

Can anyone recommend lengths for the front and rear seats? 72" in the front and 60" in the rear? The wesco belts look good to me. Thanks!

Reply to
brian.erin

Reply to
Paul Villforth