need windlace

It's been awhile since I've posted as my "hobby" has taken a back seat to kids, work, etc. Anyway, I need some windlace to finish up the interior of my 56 Power Hawk after having a new headliner put in. I have two questions. One, how much do I need for this job? Two, where is the best place to buy it? It doesn't have to be exactly original, just something that looks good. Thanks

Steve Bernth

56 Power Hawk
Reply to
Steve Bernth

Studebaker International. Nice looking windlace in several colors is available.

Reply to
Loy Daniel

Reply to
John Poulos