need wiring diagram

I know I have it somewhere, but it is likely in "a safe place" :(

I need the wiring diagram for the windshield washer power switch - the one where the wipers are activated when the water pump is pressed. Accessory for a 1960 Hawk.

Wiring up this car has been such a major PITA that we don't want to experiment any more!

If someone has, and could scan for me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Judy

Reply to
Judy Sauer