New Bern car show

There was a car show in New Bern NC recently, sorry I missed it. In addition to a bulletnose they had some very interesting cars show up... when was the last time you saw a Stout Scarab show up at a local meet!

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Thanks for sharing..My son lives there although he is in Irac right now..Sent him the picture URL.

Dave B.

Reply to
mcavanti

Reply to
jab-ph

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

How does a 1938 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe sound?

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

I thought it was some kind of Ford company product but have never seen one before.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

New Bern is a neat little coastal community. You'd think it was a million miles from nowhere, which it is Jeff (But Camp LeJeune is right next door to the south) Rice

Reply to
Jeff

I wonder who the Scarab belongs to? There is a fellow from Lumberton, just south of where I am, who owns one. He used to be the Studebaker dealer in Lumberton.

The Stutz may belong to one of our new chapter members. He also owns an Avanti and is from New Bern.

This was an AACA show that took place on the streets of New Bern.

Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

I recognized it because of my Dad.

He found an ad for one in a magazine when he was a kid and fell in love with it and kept the ad in his wallet for years, then it got put away. Many years later it turned up again and as I was the old car guy in the family Mom had it framed and gave it to me, and it hangs on my wall to this day.

Jeff DeWitt

Alex Magdaleno wrote:

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt