New Bugsport and (I Think) new Stude UFO

Hey Folks,

There's FINALLY a new Bugsport cartoon up and I think it features a new Stude UFO. I don't recall a drop top bullet nose UFO having appeared before. Here's a link:

Glenn

Reply to
62V 15210

Studebaker built convertibles from '47 through '52 (but they had one-piece windshields). Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Picky picky picky, they didn't fly either .

Glad to see a new Bugsport!

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Not the first ragtop the "New for 2005" Commander T-shirt has a blue convertible flying over the coastline

BG

Reply to
Bill Glass