New eBay Scam

Just got another email scam from some putz claiming to be with the ebay_survey team. Provided a link to "take the survey". Delete or block - your choice.

Reply to
zoombot

I got the survey yesterday and immediately sent it to spoof@ebay. Today they responded that it really is a legitimate ebay survey. Whenever you get something purported to be from ebay, instead of responding to it in any way, go to 'messages' on your own 'my ebay' page and see if the same message is there.

Reply to
Dwain G.

they will not be happy with my responses

Reply to
oldcarfart

MY BAD! Forgot to check eBay first. (The survey is boring)

Reply to
zoombot

I do the ebay surveys about every three months. If it's addressed to you personally, it's from ebay.

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to