New eBay spoof

The following message showed up in my e-mail inbox this morning. Looked legit but it didn't look exactly right, so I checked my message box in my eBay account. Nothing there, which means it was a spoof. Remember boys and girls, never respond to any message concerning eBay from your e-mail inbox. Always use your message box in your eBay account. The account the email was sent from was a real account but I suspect it had been hi-jacked. I have exed out all links and the eBayer's name. Be careful out there, there's lots of people out there trying to do us harm.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester