New Mexico coupe

Here's the before pix of the coupe I bought from NM on ebay. The car is way nicer than I expected, not a hint of rust, fresh paint, new weather stripping, nice interior. I need to do the brakes, fix the overdrive, and detail.

John Poulos

Robert Black

John Poulos wrote in news:sNudnQoL08W6ufzZRVn- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Nice. Is that the original color?

Reply to
Sven Golly

Reply to
John Poulos

Not that it matters (still a beautiful car and I would love to have it to drop a SBC in it) but it looks like a '55 with some '53 parts put on it.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Bite yer tongue!

I was thinking R2 myself, or maybe the engine from Joe Flannery's truck, but JP seems to think more along the lines of "fix the OD and wax it." man has no vision...

nate

Jerry Forrester no spam wrote:

Reply to
N8N