New pages on the website: Shop Projects

I have made up some new webpages showing before/after pictures of some of the projects I've done at home, in my basement, and at my shops since

1983. I have many more, but my scanner is on it's last leg (purchased in 1993)... and getting decent digital pictures of my old photographs is proving to be a challenge.

I have 3-pages up so far (20 cars):

It's been an enjoyable ride...

Ray

Reply to
Studeman

Thanks for sharing with us. Jim

Reply to
jimandkathiekrise

Very nice! But wide whites on a '64 Cruiser- yuk! Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Nice work! Looks like you know what you're doing. :) I have to agree with Paul on the Cruiser's tires though.

Matthew Burnette

Paul Johns> >I have made up some new webpages showing before/after pictures of some of

Reply to
mbstude

It's been an enjoyable ride... Very nice! But wide whites on a '64 Cruiser- yuk! Paul Johnson

--------------000400090904080302020206--

Reply to
Studeman

Hey I remember EVERY one of those cars, with the exception of the Cutlass convertible!!

Nice group of pics Ray.

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark

Very nice ... looking at the before and after pics really gives a boost to my occasionally declining motivation on the most challenging project of mine. Thanks for sharing!

Pekka

Reply to
PekkaP

Nicely done!