nice rear quarters on the bay

I wonder if he would be willing to sell this to me knowing that I would be putting it on a streetrod? LOL and a Are you lurking Bob? Jerry Forrester

Reply to
jerrystudebaker

I'm sure ole StudeBob wouldn't mind a bit as long as he got your $$$.

Matthew

jerrystudebaker wrote:

mbstude

Unless you cut out the wheel arches to fit N60s. Then someone might say something :/

nate

mbstude wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel

THIS IS UNFAIR.

I saw the "Nice rear quarters" on the subject line, and as Google showed two replys, I still opened it hoping that Jeff Rice might be shareing some photos he took on a beach early some morning. But no such luck, just some silly car stuff!

Karl

jerrystudebaker wrote:

midlant

LOL, now there's a checkered flag worth racing for. jf

jerrystudebaker