Nice Way To Market Cars For Sale <links>

(Not for the dial up crowd)

Here's an interesting way to promote and sell interesting cars.... (JP could do well with this style of marketing and sales) Liked his video... He's a decent speaker on camera. Lose the sales shtick and just do the details of the cars and history and buildup. The second half shows the better parts...

from

Jeff Rice

Funny, but he totally turned me off with his video. I don't like that much hype, i.e. "all hand built", too much "salesman" BS, not a word about how ugly the car is. .

Jeff Rice wrote:

John Poulos

Not him!... (Even though his 'on camera' speaking was clear, and not full of "uh's, duh's, and you know's)... I was commenting positively on the streaming video concept of presentation. Imagine a video presentation going slowly around the Stude, pointing out the nice things, and explaining what they are, why they are there, and the history behind them. Then point out the flaws, going into the details of what they are and what it would take to fix them. Then fire it up and let the viewer hear it run (quick pan to the tailpipe(s)..) With the quality and price of digital recorders coming way down, and the likes of YouTube.... You could do a lot... Jeff (add a cheesecake dancing girl, and you are in! ) Rice

"John Poulos" wrote...

Jeff Rice

John Poulos

Prepare to get bent over on the bandwidth charges, why not use youtube and let someone else foot the bill :)

p.d.

John Poulos wrote:

Oujdeivß

I have the bandwidth to spare.