no brakes

I put turner brakes on the front of my 58 Packard.....I took the power unit off...

do I need the reducer check valve on the front brakes?

I have no brakes at all... I have a new duel master cylander on... bill at snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Reply to
hudsonbill

If you bought a complete kit direct from Turner, you should have a full ins truction sheet. Be sure the master cylinder is the one he recommends, and b ench bleed it before installation. This design with the master cylinder mou nted low does require residual check valves and a proportioning valve. Newly installed disc brakes do require several pumps initially to push the pistons and pads out to contact the rotors. Here is the Turner site with in structions if you need it.

Dwain G.