No Postings?

Where is everybody? Did all of you sell your Studebakers, or what?

Bo

Reply to
64daytonaht

I get very few postings on the newsgroup anymore. I am sure there are more out there than I am receiving, because I see references to stuff I have never seen. I even get replies to a thread that I have never even seen posted. Don't know what's going on, but have resigned myself to not being able to receive all that happens here.

Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

Actually, I've been out in the garage working on our '54. That is, after I put two air conditioners in the garage windows. It has been hellaciously hot here in south central PA.

Alan Mende Hummelstown, PA

Reply to
alanmende

not yet, you buying? I need to thin the herd, wife unit gone, am selling big new house and some toys.

Reply to
oldcarfart

You're moving???

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Sorry to here that. Sounds like one of those made for Court TV programs. Hey! There's an idea. Sell the story to Court TV. I'm still in the process of moving to Florida and time is kinda tight. What are you thinking about selling, any trucks, or truck stuff?

Bo

Reply to
64daytonaht