Number of posts

I count six posts today, anybody see more or less??

Reply to
Transtar60

yours is #9 for the day on my server, but you may be in a different time zone (I'm EDT)

I got nothing between 10:32 AM and 5:08 PM which is odd. I hope that that means everyone is out spinning wrenches or driving :)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Same here- must be turning wrenches, too windy and nasty to drive. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Reply to
Transtar60

Yep...actually out driving Trish to her birthday dinner in the Avanti convertible WITH THE TOP DOWN!!

Saw all the bluebonnets and other wildflowers in bloom along the sides of the highway and all the pastures are green and luscious.

It was lousy and almost feezing last week....chilly and a bit nasty yesterday but today was gorgoeous!!! We even stopped and bought some new flowers for the hanging pots on the front porch and got them planted before my shoulders started screaming at me!

I don't know why you guys persist in living up there in those frozen tundra areas....my roses have been in full bloom for two weeks now and I've already had to mow the lawn twice!

Sat and watched the hummingbirds fighting over the sugar-water feeders Trish put out...and smelled all the fresh flowers in the beds around the porch. Ahhhhhhhh...life is GOOD!!!

Bob (living and loving life for a change!) in Central Texas

Reply to
Bigbob62

I have already cut my lawn twice also. Then two days after the last time I cut the lawn, it snowed. Ask why again, when its 150 degrees and two percent humidity down there or when its 150 degrees and 102 percent humidity

Bigbob62 wrote:

Reply to
Transtar60

Yessir, I'm snickering about them thar' Nuenglandahs bailing out sea watah and feedin' the foinace having yet to endure another few weeks of crappy weather.

JT

(Y'won't see me up thar between October 'n May!)

Bigbob62 wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

The main reason you don't see many posts is because there aren't many. You can look at the history of posts at this sight

board is running about 1/2 the posts of last year and a smallfraction of what was happening when it was a good source for infro andfun. I still lurk here because every now and then there is an actualpost about Studebakers. mostly its the same old trolls stirring thepot for there own entertainment. I'd give it another 6 months or sountil the only posts here are the trolls arguing about who among themis the whitest or the angryest or the most unhappy with everything.

Reply to
stude59

Reply to
dwcars

I show 16 posts on April 15...

Reply to
SilverStude

Many are posting on the SDC forums, some post on both.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

And your point is?

Any forum is only as good as the authors and their contributions...or lack there of. Your blanket statement about the impending doom of this forum is interesting. Since the advent of this venue, there have been about a dozen different forums started about Studebakers. Right now, there are maybe four that have consistent activity. So, if there is a fairly finite amount of contributors, that choose one forum more than another forum, it stands to reason that this particular forum would see a drop off of activity. Your social statement is interesting too. You may well be right and true with what you say, but that and your noted lack of any positive contribution over the years does nothing to make this a better forum. I see a lot of the people that have stirred the pot here go right over and stir the pot elsewhere, so the venue matters not to them. Especially the attempt at being anonymous. Their prose usually gives them away right off, even with a name change. If one were to only show up on this discussion board every once and awhile, and all they did was complain about the forum, it's members, and the content.... Well, I guess this just aint the place for them.... I find that kind of sad. I wish you well in your quest to find anonymous happiness on other forums. Jeff (But that's just one idjit's opinion, and I hide in plain sight.) Rice

wrote:...

Reply to
Jeff Rice