Official Petition to Include a Studebaker in Pixar's Cars 2 Movie

Sign up for the "Official Petition to Include a Studebaker in Pixar's Cars 2 Movie"

A sequel was announced for a Summer 2011 release of Pixar's "Cars 2." Pixar's John Lasseter commented "the Cars are going international" in the sequel, but there's no reason that a Studebaker - an American icon and one of the first electric cars (1902) - shouldn't be included in the new film.

LINK:

Facebook Group:
4600660444&ref=mf

Reply to
Jersey2J

Interesting site which seems to require a donation to participate.

Reply to
The Other Dave

Oops, I spoke too soon. Just got a confirmation from the site that my signature was added even without a donation. Sign away....

Reply to
The Other Dave