Omaha Judging - Final - try again

I got my judging sheet Saturday. I missed a 2nd place by 1 point. Let me start out by saying if Pete Wendt was judging, I would still get a third by legitimate deductions.

I lost 3 points for radials and non-matching spare. It clearly says at the top, 2 point deduction. So it would be either 2 points or 4 points for that item..

2 points for having the wrong carpet. It's a Phantom carpet. Would someone tell me how to get a correct carpet?

3 points for missing battery bracket(that's legitimate, it's in the trunk) and battery cutoff switch??? They don't usually deduct for that.

3 points for having a black power steering pump(1962 IS black). And wrong aircleaner. It has the factory oil bath that it came with.

2 points for the missing "45" tag on my TT rear axle and the extra leaf in the rear springs.

15 points for worn upholstery(out of 35) My upholstery looks darn good for it's age. I think 5 would have been reasonable.

'Nuf said.

Studeski Claude Chmielewski snipped-for-privacy@netzero.com

Fillmore, Wisconsin

1947 M16 Truck 1962 GT Hawk 1963 Lark 1964 Commander Wagonaire
Reply to
Studeski