<ot>

OFF TOPIC...A way to mark your post on the newsgroup that is unrelated to the title of our happy little News Group, so those who do not appreciate such a post,and have innocently spent irreplaceable minutes of thier life reading such, will not climb on yer azz if they take the time to read a post NOT in some remote way related to Studebakers.

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany

'Off Topic', meaning the post has nothing to do with Studebakers. It's a courtesy thing to give a warning to those who consider off-topic posts to be a waste of their time. They can skip right on past a post so marked.

Reply to
Dwain G.

It should be understood as well that marking a post OT is absolutely no guarantee that your ass will not be climbed on.

ChampTruck>> What does the stand for?

Reply to
Pat Drnec

Guilty as charged.

OT is not the same as, "Completely Inappropriate, Vile, Ignorant Content." No, I'm not suggesting CIVIC should be used to to warn readers of such content... my thought is that type of content is better not posted, OT or not. Some disagree. Sometimes, violently

Dave Lester

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc