OT Another Ebay scam

just received an ebay message requesting I update my CC info - link went to GEOCITIES not ebay. Scary part is part of the CC info was correct - another Ebay breech of security?????????

Reply to
Drooler

eBay sent this message to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Your registered email is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Credit/Debit Card Expiration Reminder

Dear (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz), This is a courtesy reminder that the following credit/debit card on file for your eBay account will soon expire:

EBay Account ID: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Card: zzzzz XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-987654 Expiration Date: zzzz Date Reminder Issued: zzzzzzz

In order to receive uninterrupted service, please update this information.

To update your credit/debit card information: - Logon with your eBay User ID and Password - Update your credit card information following instructions on the next page

Thank you for using eBay.

Regards, eBay Billing

This administrative email was sent to zzzzzzzzzzzz from eBay. Your account is registered on

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences.

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies. Privacy Policy:

User Agreement:
Copyright © 2007 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc. eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125

begin 666 ebay_95x39.gif M1TE&.#EA7P`G`-4``)F9`+_?8 ``F9G,`']_S/\``/_,`/G\[YD`,_]_?T,G MEN7RO]F),/\_/[.O,.;),/^9F;^_O\QF`(Q @/_?8)^?V?_?WT]/3T! LQR)@ MD8%0V& Y=)0UFRUM'2A5IXR(6^"#2!P09HQX*Q4=7@J

Reply to
Drooler