OT Bob Lutz

Bob Lutz ws on the NPR News Quiz today. I was recording it as I listened and did my NG reading at the same time. He was quite interesting, from what I heard. I later went back to listen and found out the recorder had stopped at the end of Car Talk, which I had recorded earlier.. Now, I'll have to go on the web to hear him. If you want to hear it, Google NPR and look for a New Quiz link. (I guess).

In San Jose a few decades ago, I happened to be at a car dealership and heard a news item about Lutz. As I got out of my car, there were a couple of salesmen standing nearby, and in my excitement I said, "I just heard the biggest automotive news of the year - Bob Lutz in going over to Ford!" One saleman looked at the other, turned to me and said, "Is that Lutz Ford over on Meridian?"

Ah, the minds of car salesmen.

Karl

Reply to
midlant