OT: Car Show Speak

Why do all of the guys on car shows talk the same... sort of loud-mouth rapper speak. It's like listening to a three year old controlling the volume knob... LOUD soft LOUD soft LOUD in every sentence. If you ran into these people in person, you'd smack them in the head and tell them to knock it off.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

You are seeing what media class is teaching these days. I can almost tell which school a videographer went to by his twisting breakaway pan, to the sky to ground to front bumper shot.. Over and over ad nauseum. It's as bad as the network news always doing the fake 'walking in solitude' shot of the interviewee.. BFD. We know he/she/it knows how to walk, so skip the fake lonesome shot. Talking heads are the same way. What do you say when you have to say something about a subject you know jack-s#!t about, and you want to look smart. Talk down to your audience level... Jeff (Give me Steve Evans and his sunday! SUNday! SUNDAY! any time..) Rice

"Lee Aanderud" wrote.

Reply to
Jeff Rice