OT "Car Talk" for word lovers.

If you enjoy the friendly banter and combined impartation of knowledge like at Car Talk, and love the English language, I suggest that you listen to "A Way with Words" aired and streamed on KPBS FM on the weekends. West Coast times are: Saturday noon and Sunday 10 AM. For those who understand this "pod" stuff, it's also available that way. It's also aired in Madison, WI. I don't know if it's available on line there. too.

Karl

New word I've just invented: Nephews and nieces, collectively = Sibkids

Reply to
midlant