OT computer question

Why would attempting to click on a link in an email or NG post cause my computer to sometimes lock up? I use Outlook Exp for mail & Internet Expl. for web browser. When I go to my start menu and open I-net Exp. there , or when i click a link on a web page, I never have a problem. Thanks, experts!

Reply to
Barry

It's the sometimes that's troublesome. Make notes of the ones that make it lock-up and you might have the key to the problem. What it you type the link in?

Karl

Reply to
midlant

Reply to